Saturday, November 9, 2013

Never Look at Call of Duty: Ghosts the Same Way Ever Again

This is the first weekend since the release of the latest in Call of Duty series, Call of Duty: Ghosts.  I separated myself from this very important Double-XP weekend to inform you, kind readers, about something that you all must know immediately.

First, helpful back story and a flashback.  The other day as I sat in my rocker reading my monthly Mental_Floss, I came upon a story about how companies put hidden messages in their logos. Super interesting.  The arrow in FedEx and the bear in the Toblerone mountain - it's true - there is a bear in the Toblerone mountain.  He could be after all of that chocolate.

Anyway, back to the very important and life changing thing that everyone should know - the secret optical illusion and hidden picture in the Call of Duty: Ghosts logo.  




Look very carefully - What a person probably sees first is one creepy ghost-skull staring right at you.

But now, look a little more carefully -There are actually half of two people's faces staring straight at you.  One become two - how very ghostly.

Still can't see it?  I've tried to diagram it below to help you out. 


Just another example of the attention to detail and excellent logo work that makes this world so freakin' awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment